KFMB Stations Official Contest Rules – Defy Gravity with JACK FM (Wicked Broadway SD
1. How to Enter. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Each person who enters the Contest is referred to as a “Contestant.” One valid photo entry per Contestant. Parent/Legal Guardian must enter contest on behalf of minors. All entries must follow the Entry Criteria. Beginning Monday, May 7th, 2012, enter by logging onto the Station’s Official web page at www.SanDiegoJack.com and follow the Contest links to register and submit your photo. KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. is not responsible for lost, damaged, late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries, or technical problems incurred while entering via the internet. Contestants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc., which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest (see additional details below).
By participating in this Contest, Contestants voluntarily assume and accept any and all risks related to their participation, whether known or unknown, including personal injury or property damage.
Images should not contain nudity, obscene or illegal content. Entries misrepresenting or degrading Sponsors or their products, or other people, products or companies will not be accepted. Images must be socially acceptable and in good taste, as determined by the Station in the Station’s sole discretion.
Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. One entry per person for the duration of the contest period.
If Contestant does not have internet access, the Contestant can enter using the alternate method below:
1) Drop off entry materials at KFMB Stations, Attn: “KFMB CONTEST – Defy Gravity with JACK FM” at 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92111.
Entry materials must include, name, date-of-birth, contact address, contact email, contact phone number and photo.
2. Photo Submission Period. Entries will be accepted from Monday, May 7th, 2012 through Sunday, May 20th, 2012 (the “Submission Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, May 20th, 2012.
KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. is not responsible for lost, damaged, late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries, or technical problems incurred while entering via the internet. Contestants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc., which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest.
3. The Prizes. One (1) grand prize winner will receive tickets to Wicked and a day at the Spa valued at $120.00. Five (5) runner-ups will receive a “Wicked prize bag” filled with goodies. KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are nontransferable and non-assignable.
4. Selection of Winner. One (1) grand prize winner and five (5) runner-ups will be chosen at the conclusion of the Contest. Winners will be notified by email and/or telephone. If a winner is unreachable after seven (7) days, and/or fails to claim the prize within 30 days after notification, that prize will be forfeited and become property of KFMB/Midwest Televison, Inc. The KFMB Stations are located at 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92111. For directions to the KFMB Stations call (858) 571-8888. Local winners will be required to present valid identification to redeem prize.
Winners will be chosen on Monday, May 21st, 2012 at random from all eligible registrants entered in the contest.
5. Eligibility Requirements. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to conditions below, the Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents of San Diego County only. The following persons are not eligible to win Prizes or otherwise participate in this Contest: employees of KFMB / Midwest Television, Inc., other Sponsors (see “Sponsors” below at section 7), their respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising sponsors and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each.
6. Odds. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. Sponsors. Sweepstakes sponsors are UPICKEM, KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. and Broadway San Diego (“Sponsors”).
8. Winner’s Responsibility. Each winner is solely responsible for payment of all prize related fees or expenses not specifically mentioned, and for payment and reporting of federal, state and local taxes and may be required to complete an IRS form W-9. Decision of KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. is final. Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees to release all Sponsors, and their parent and subsidiary companies, their officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising agencies from all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize or promotion.
9. Conditions of Entry. By submitting a contest form, each Contestant grants permission, without further compensation, for KFMB-FM/Midwest Television, Inc., contest “Sponsors” and their agents and licensees to use the Contestant’s name, voice, and images for broadcast on KFMB-FM, online at sandiegojack.com or on the JACK FM’s Facebook page and for all promotional purposes in connection with the contest. KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. is not responsible for lost, damaged, late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries, or technical problems incurred while entering via the internet. Contestants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc., which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest. For a complete list of winners, please send your request, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “KFMB CONTEST – Defy Gravity with JACK FM” c/o KFMB TV, 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92111. This list will be available for a 30-day period 7-days after the contest has officially ended.
10. Internet. If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this contest is not capable of running as planned, including Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the contest, the Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the contest or any portion of the contest. Any attempt to damage or undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this contest will result in disqualification from the contest. KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. reserves the right to change the rules at any time without notice.
11. Copyright. The Contest and all of the related pages, contents and code are copyright, UPICKEM, Inc., and/or KFMB/Midwest Television, Inc. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.